- Enroll Now
Graphic Design Course Overview
Our Graphic Design Course is a short term course developed for the aspirants who want to start their career in Print and Publishing Industry. In this course, the area of focus will be Vector and Raster Graphics, Page Layouting, Typography, Corporate identity, Packaging designs, etc.
This course will start with the basics of design after that you will explore all the tools and software that are required for designing. After the successful completion of all modules you will move to our Pre-Press and Production Studio where you will learn the various types of printing techniques, file and font management, Pre-press terms and techniques, Costing methods etc.
After the completion of Graphic Design Course module you will develop your portfolio with the help your mentors that we will showcase to the potential employers.
What You Will Learn
- You'll learn every aspect of Graphic designing - from Logo design to Magazine designs.
- Learn to design graphics for Print and Publishing industry – brochures, catalogues, Magazines, Books etc.
- Advance and Fast Graphic design techniques, from the basics to advanced spectacular designs.
- Use of Pre-flight options, Pre-Press technique, color separations, PS to PDF, Trapping, Overprint techniques etc.
AREA OF FOCUS
Tag: Graphic Design Course | Graphic Designing Institute In delhi | Graphic Designing Course Delhi
Graphic Design Course Curriculum :-
Module A: Introduction to Vector Graphics
- Intro to Graphics
- Understanding Laws of Design and its importance
- Creating Logos, Illustrations, Brochures, Catalogue
Module B: Introduction to Raster Graphics
- What is Pixel and Resolution
- Creating Collages, Image creation
- Editing and enhancing image quality
- Creating textures, patterns and Backgrounds
Module C: Introduction to Page Composition
- Introduction to Typography
- Book Composing
- Layouts of Magazines and Newspapers
- Template Designing
Module D: Introduction to Pre-Press
- Scanning Techniques
- Book Composing
- Color Separations, Trapping and Overprinting
- Paper Sizing, Costing methods
- Graphic Designer
- Graphic Artist
- Layout Artist
- Photo Editor
Enroll now ! :-